Jobs posted are as a courtesy to organizations. We do not have any influence over the hiring processes of these organizations. Please read the qualifications required for each position.
Please Check the Certifications required
9Round Downtown Fitness is Hiring
We are seeking enthusiastic part-time trainers with energetic personalities to join our team! We’re all about making members stronger in 30 minutes, physically and mentally.
• Explain and demonstrate exercises to provide members with a great workout every time, while motivating them to reach their goals.
• Maintain clean equipment and gym at all times and ensure provincial health restrictions are followed.
• Convert first-time workout prospects into new members.
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSETS:
• Must be available over the weekday lunch hours (Availability for some mornings, afternoon, and weekend shifts a plus, but not main goal)
• Have experience or feel comfortable in leading a group fitness class
• Must love to train and empower others
• Must be approachable and out-going
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Live/Work in Downtown Winnipeg is a plus
• Martial Arts experience is a plus
• Experience in fitness, sales, and customer service preferred
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and would like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions prior to follow up, please email your resume to email@example.com. I can also be reached at (204) 998-3801.