Children and Youth Exercise Leader
Ever Active Kids provides developmentally-appropriate knowledge, skills and tools, including physical literacy and fundamental movement skills so that you can design safe and effective activity programs for children and youth. This course is excellent for any physical education and exercise professionals, afterschool program coordinator or coach who is interested in leading physical activity programs for children and youth.
This fun, interactive course covers:
- children and adolescent physical development exercise, activity adoption, and adherence
- programming for children; physically, psychologically, socially, morally
- creative program planning and design
- motivation theories
- how to be an exemplary EAK leader
- physical literacy and fundamental movement skills
ANYONE is eligible to take this course, to gain the NCCP coaching certificate.
However, to gain the MFC certification in Children/Youth Fitness, the prerequisite is that you hold an MFC certification.
More information will be added as courses become available.