First Aid & CPR Courses
The Manitoba Fitness Council ONLY recognizes the following First Aid Providers:
- Canadian Red Cross
- St. John’s Ambulance
- Lifesaving Society
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- List of Approved Manitoba First Aid Providers – http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/safety/training.html
NEW MFC Changes to CPR and First Aid requirements:
The Manitoba Fitness Council has reviewed some of the barriers to retaining membership and annual CPR has been identified as a barrier especially for rural leaders. The MFC has passed a motion that CPR recertification is no longer required every year. CPR will be valid as per the date on the card. We have posted a CPR refresher video below and encourage you to visit it at least once every year.
**Annual CPR is still recommended. Please check with your employers as per their CPR requirement.
Contact us about these upcoming courses hosted here at the MFC office.
To register, please complete and submit the Registration Form to the MFC Office.
- Tuesday July 23rd, 2019- 8:30am-4:00pm
- Tuesday August 27th, 2019- 8:30am-4:00pm
- September 24th 2019 -8:30-4:00—- First Aid & CPR Registration Form -Sept Oct 2019
- October 26th 2019- 9:00-4:15 (Momentum conference)
- Nov 20th 2019 – 8:30-4:00 —- First Aid & CPR Registration Form -Nov Dec 2019
- Dec 14th 2019 – 8:30-4:00
Courses may be cancelled if there aren’t enough participants so register early! Please call 204-235-1245 if you would like more information.
CPR Refresher Video: