First Aid & CPR Courses
The Manitoba Fitness Council ONLY recognizes the following First Aid Providers:
- Canadian Red Cross
- St. John’s Ambulance
- Lifesaving Society
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- List of Approved Manitoba First Aid Providers – http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/safety/training.html
- **Online certifications are not accepted
NEW MFC Changes to CPR and First Aid requirements:
The Manitoba Fitness Council has reviewed some of the barriers to retaining membership and annual CPR has been identified as a barrier especially for rural leaders. The MFC has passed a motion that CPR recertification is no longer required every year. CPR will be valid as per the date on the card. We have posted a CPR refresher video below and encourage you to visit it at least once every year.
**Annual CPR is still recommended. Please check with your employers as per their CPR requirement.
Contact us about these upcoming courses hosted here at the MFC office.
To register, please complete and submit the form to the MFC Office.
- March 14th, 2020 – 8:30-4:00 –First Aid & CPR Registration Form -Jan-June2020
- April 17th, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- May 20th, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- June 16th, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- July 8th, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- September 16, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- October 14, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- November 18, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
- December 16, 2020 – 8:30-4:00
Courses may be cancelled if there aren’t enough participants so register early! Please call 204-235-1245 if you would like more information.
CPR Refresher Video: