A comprehensive course designed to design and instruct beginner to intermediate resistance training programs for group settings such as weight room supervision or resistance training classes. This is characterized by a strong educational component and/or actually guiding this group through their workout.
This course is required, if you plan on taking the Registered Personal Trainer Certification Course.
University of Manitoba
Please call 204-474-7062 for more information on this course. To register go to: https://sportandrec.umanitoba.ca/UOFM/public/category/browse/MFCTRAIN.
March 1 – 3, 2019
- Friday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please call 204-421-0021 for more information or to register for this course: http://morfit.ca/mfc-courses
- March 22 – 24, 2019
- May 3 – 5, 2019
- August 9 – 11, 2019
- November 1 – 3, 2019
Additional Resource – Movement Mechanics Videos
- Inversion/Eversion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROloTSQ2h3M
- Elevation & Depression – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtJuUb-Y_k
- Circumduction & Rotation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIL5sM2uDgA&t=22s
- Abduction & Adduction – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTp9L6ED4M
- Flexion & Extension – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnFcBJ2PBNs
- Proximal & Distal – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbB6jCNnehA
- Planes of Motion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V34-QU2TyyU&t=76s