A comprehensive course designed to design and instruct beginner to intermediate resistance training programs for group settings such as weight room supervision or resistance training classes. This is characterized by a strong educational component and/or actually guiding this group through their workout.
This course is required, if you plan on taking the Registered Personal Trainer Certification Course.
Morfit- 2020 Courses
- January 24th, 25th, 26th 2020
- April 3rd, 4th, 5th 2020
- June 26th, 27th, 28th 2020
Please call 204-421-0021 for more information or to register for this course: http://morfit.ca/mfc-courses
Assiniboine Community College, Brandon MB
Please call 204.725.8725 for more information or to register.
- February 28-March 1
Friday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
University of Manitoba – Recreation Services
To register go to https://sportandrec.umanitoba.ca/UOFM/public/category/browse/MFCTRAIN – hit SEARCH and ADD TO CART
Dates: Fri-Sun | Mar 6-8
Times: 6-10 PM (Fri), 9 AM-5 PM (Sat/Sun)
Additional Resource – Movement Mechanics Videos
- Inversion/Eversion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROloTSQ2h3M
- Elevation & Depression – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtJuUb-Y_k
- Circumduction & Rotation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIL5sM2uDgA&t=22s
- Abduction & Adduction – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTp9L6ED4M
- Flexion & Extension – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnFcBJ2PBNs
- Proximal & Distal – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbB6jCNnehA
- Planes of Motion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V34-QU2TyyU&t=76s