A comprehensive course designed to design and instruct beginner to intermediate resistance training programs for group settings such as weight room supervision or resistance training classes. This is characterized by a strong educational component and/or actually guiding this group through their workout.
This course is required, if you plan on taking the Registered Personal Trainer Certification Course.
****A lot of our courses have been cancelled and/or postponed due to COVID-19… as soon as more course dates are available, we will add them to this page. For now, these are all the Courses available.
Resistance Training –
- November 21-22 AND November 28-29, 2020 (Saturdays 5-9 pm and Sundays 8 am-2 pm)
- Attendance is required in all classes in order to complete this course.
Please call 204-421-0021 for more information or to register for this course: http://morfit.ca/mfc-courses
Resistance Training Course
Harmony Tree Studio
- January 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2021 (6 pm – 9:30 pm)
Please call 705-918-6532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for this course: http://www.harmonytreestudio.com/mfc-courses.html
Additional Resource – Movement Mechanics Videos
- Inversion/Eversion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROloTSQ2h3M
- Elevation & Depression – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtJuUb-Y_k
- Circumduction & Rotation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIL5sM2uDgA&t=22s
- Abduction & Adduction – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiTp9L6ED4M
- Flexion & Extension – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnFcBJ2PBNs
- Proximal & Distal – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbB6jCNnehA
- Planes of Motion – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V34-QU2TyyU&t=76s