We host a minimum of 2 annual conferences per year with at least one in the spring and one in the fall.
Momentum 2020 Conference Webinar Series
This year has required changes for everyone. We will not be hosting an in-person Momentum Conference this year. Instead we will be bringing you Webinars with both theory and practical sessions from September to December. These sessions will be held a couple of times a month and will be available both live as well as in a recorded format. See you online! See the link below available sessions – more will be posted as they become available!
2020 Conference Dates:
- Made in Manitoba Conference Winnipeg- March 13-15, 2020
- Hecla Retreat Conference – May 1-3, 2020
- Momentum Conference – October 24-25, 2020
March – Made in Manitoba Conference
- March – Brochure Winnipeg Conference Brochure 2020
- March – Registration form – Made in Manitoba Winnipeg Registration Form 2020
- Online Registration Link: https://manitobafitnesscouncil.ca/made-in-manitoba-2020/
2020 – HECLA Conference Details
- Rural Retreat Conference – May 1 & 2, 2020 (in Hecla Manitoba)
- Hecla Conference – Hecla Fitness Leader Retreat Registration Form 2020
- Hecla Conference – Registrations now open!
- Registration is post-poned at this time
- Due to the recent announcement of COVID-19 within Manitoba, we regret to inform you that we will be Postponing our Hecla conference following the release of the following statement from Health Canada. “Health officials recommend all Manitobans use social distancing to limit the spread of COVID-19. These strategies include minimizing contact that is longer than 10 minutes and staying two meters away from others.”“Health officials recommended that Manitobans practice social distancing, avoid large crowds, minimize contact while in public and disinfect all surfaces. People are urged to consider avoiding travel, crowded places and events.”