- To establish high quality fitness leaders through the development of an appropriate model of accreditation, performance standards and ongoing professional development and training activities.
- To establish high quality fitness leaders, evaluators and trainers of fitness leaders through the development of appropriate models of accreditation, performance standards and ongoing professional development and training activities.
CSEP – Health and Fitness Program
(formerly known as Manitoba Committee for Fitness Appraisal Certification and Accreditation – MC-FACA)
- To promote active healthy lifestyles amongst Manitobans through quality fitness appraisal and fitness/lifestyle consultations.
- To offer a high quality educational event which will provide delegates with progressive and diverse learning opportunities.
- To act as an advocate regarding the interests of association members and protection of the public through appropriate policies
- To encourage communication, public awareness and consumer education regarding the benefits of fitness through active living, the need for high quality fitness leadership in Manitoba and the role played by MFC.
- Member Service Committee: To develop and provide high quality programs and services which meet the needs of all members.
- Speakers Bureau Sub-Committee: To provide information on and to promote active healthy living through presentations, displays and activity demonstrations.
- Website Sub-Committee: To maintain, expand and evaluate the MFC website to provide MFC members, professionals and the general public with current information on the MFC and active healthy living.
To inquire about volunteering for any of these committees, MFC members can call us at 204-235-1245, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org